Référence : KIT-DVR-LUN
For every mode of recording, you will have between others the possibilities of configurer:
- The type of microphone of your tiny recorder: microphone of the candid camera glasses / microphone of the recorder
- The video resolution of the microphone recorder: 320x240 pixels / 640x480 pixels / 720x576 pixels / 720x480 pixels
- The number of frames per second of the microphone recorder is: 15 / 25 / 30
- The time of sequences recorded by the microphone recorder is: 10 / 20 / 30 minutes
- Horodatage and inlaying (One / Off): metre of picture / dates DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM:SS
To note: you also have possibility with this kit microphone recorder equipped with these glasses discreet cameras to be able to take photography, but also to be able to read media (photo, film or music).This kit numerical recorder linked to true glasses in modern design allows you a video audio recording with a resolution maximum of 720 X 576 pixels 30 frames per second.
Standard format AVI is admitted by all multimedia readers. The recording of files is made on card SDHC going until 32 GO.
Our modern and light glasses equipped with a video audio candid camera included on the facade of the branch into a sensor of 480 Lines TV of which the Resolution of 720 X 625 pixels, what gives you in terms of recording of the high resolution called (Full D1), brightness minimum of our group recorder, and glasses candid cameras and of 1lux. our glasses cameras are directly fed by the numerical recorder what avoids any source of external feeding and any blockage during your audio-video catches.
Our microphone recorder DVR is equipped with a screen LCD TFT 2.5 resolution of which is 920 X 240 pixels what allows you real-time to re-view your video audio files.
Note: Recording high resolution Full D1 corresponds to a resolution used by the Professionals whose characteristics are 720 x 576 pixels up to 30 pictures / second.
Three modes of recording are offered to you for your microphone recorder:
- 1) Recording in the detection of movement : the tiny recorder DVR will start only if there is an activity in front of our tiny camera hidden glasses. The difference with other microphones recorders is that SECOND 20 FIRST ONES before launching will be in your video audio file. With this system of advanced recording of 20 seconds, your sequences will be optimised.
- 2) manual Recording: You are in favour REC with simply the keys of your tiny recorder. The autonomy of the microphone DVR recorder is continuous 3 hours, the Battery 1300 mAh Li-ion is interchangeable / rechargeable.
- 3) The recorder has Recording in a continuous loop with crushing of the most ancient files. An indelible inlaying of date and of the hour on every picture recorded by DVR tiny recorder will help you in your researches of archives and in your judicial, sports applications, dope with you hidden.
Our recorder is therefore going to record audio / video sequences in the format AVI (compression MPEG4) which you will immediately be able to view:
- or on your computer thanks to its cord USB,
- or on your television set via its cord RCA (in A/V OUT),
- or directly on the colour screen TFT-LCD of 2.5 "(resolution of 960 x 240 pixels) rear-view mirror lighted in high contrast what will give you a good video quality (during and after recording). A menu with vignettes will help you in that case in the rereading of video recording.
Techique Characteristic Recorder (ref.DVR-509)
|DVR Screen||2.5 TFT LCD|
|System Screen color||PAL / NTSC (auto)|
|Video Resolution (pixels)||960 x 240|
|Record Resolution (pixels)||720 x 576|
|720 x 480|
|320 x 240|
|Autonomy Batterie record continuous||3 Hours|
|Sequence duration for continuous recording||10 / 20 / 30 min|
|Automatically turns off the screen||1 / 3 / 5 min / never|
|Automatically turns off the device||5 / 10 / never|
|Vibration mode||ON / OFF|
|Input A/V||PAL / NTSC|
|Output A/V||PAL / NTSC|
|Internal 256 Mo|
|Card SDHC to 1 Go at 32 Go|
|Playback||Video / audio|
|Media playback||Photo / Musique / film|
|Media format accepted||
Photo : JPG, JPEG
|Frame rate||30 / 25 / 15 fps|
|Memory consumption||720 x 576px @ 30 fps : 1 hours for 1.2 Go
320 x 240px @ 15 fps : 1 hourse forr 155 Mo
|Alimentation (USB)||DC 5V 1A|
|Battery Capacity||3.7V 1400 mAh|
|Camera power supply (output jack A/V out)||DC 5 V 200 mAh|
|Jack A/V input||cordon adaptateur
mini-jak(2.5mm) / 2 RCA femelles (1 video, 1 audio) + sortie 5V
|Jack A/V output||
|Language||English / Chinese / Russian|
Techique Characteristic Glasses (ref. LUN-SNA)
|Systeme Vidéo||NTSC / PAL|
|Built-in image sensor||1/18" pouce CMOS|
|Digital picture resolution||720 x 525 pixels (max), 640 x 480 pixels (standard)|
|Resolution camera||480 lignes TV|
|Lens dimension||5,75 mm|
|Lens Focal||0.99 mm|
|F / No Objectif||2.8|
|Lens Angle of view camera||60° ±2°|
|Depth of view||1 cm - 10 cm|
|S/N ratio camera||38 dB|
|4V (Lux. sec)|
|Pixels size||2.5 ɥm x 2.5 ɥm|
|Switch system||Oui : vidéo et audio|
|Dimension||length of the branche folding 150 mm
face width 140 mm
|Glass eye||coorless (without correction)|
|Alimentation camera||DC 5 V|
|Connector||jack 2.5 mm|
|Lenght cable||1 m + rallonge 90 cm|
|Output vidéo||1.0 Vp-p|
|Operating temperature||- 10°C à 60°C|